Here in AgileCase, we are committed to developing our system, and adding new smart features and service improvements, to ensure that your case management process is optimized in the most efficient way, this is why we’re happy to announce our new Case Search Custom Field and Custom Case Status features.
Case Search Custom Field
By using the Case Search field, you are able to search for cases and link them together within your case tabs. You will simply need to partially enter the case number you’re searching for, and the system will display a list of cases that contain this number, and you can select the one you want.
The Case Search custom field will work in standard and table control custom field groups and can be customized to your preferences.
In order to create a Case Search field, select the “Case Search” from the custom field types list, and fill in the details as follows:
- Label: This field contains the label that appears next to the field.
- Title: This field contains the title of a little help box that appears when hovering over the field (optional).
- Content: This field contains the content of the little help box that appears when hovering over the field (optional).
- Placeholder: This field contains the example value that appears inside the field (optional).
- Help Text: This field contains the help text that appears next to the field label (optional).You can then click on “Save Field” to save your case search custom field.
Custom Case Status
You can now configure your own case status dropdown as a value bundle. This will allow you to add different values for case statuses, and use these statues on cases.
This will give you a deeper level of customization, to integrate and match your process without compromising on key features. You can also set different case statuses for different case types.